Thursday, July 20, 2006

BITCHOLOGY

An email arrived in my INBOX today. The subject was being a BITCH. Just the mention of the word allows us to picture a woman who, well, has a bad attitude. For me, when I first heard of the word BITCH, I thought they were referring to a female dog.

The Urban Dictionary defined BITCH as an "annoying and whining female". But according to the email, being a bitch is something to be proud of. Which I have no problem with...



Furthermore, the email enumerated some meanings for the word B.I.T.C.H. Maybe all females should become a B.I.T.C.H. >> yes, with the periods, NOT *a* BITCH.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

No wonder some men are going after bitches than complete angels...

6 comments:

/iambrew said...

guess i am a bitch then. wahehehe...

Devilicious said...

Buti na lang parehas kami ni brew.. :)

pao said...

hi! thanks for dropping by my blog. pabisita na rin dito ha. :)

i'm a bitch in my own unique way! :lol:

micah said...

sometimes i'm a f****ing bitch! hehehe... joke.

Sayote Queen said...

we are all b.i.t.c.h.e.s :) wooohooo!

kat said...

is it a coincidence that i got a pillow [might i add, from my dad] that says B.I.T.C.H. - Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, Happy?

hahaha power to the b.i.t.c.h.e.s.!