It's not the first time I'm blogging about coffee... It's absolutely one of my favorite things. I've actually visited some sites in the net to find some trivia about coffee and so I'd like to share some of them here...
- Coffee was not known as it is in Europe before. They called it ARABIAN WINE.
- The word coffee has been derived from the Turkish word "kahve" and Arabic word "qahwa".
- The largest consumer of coffee is the USA. Japan is third.
- The biggest producer of coffee is Brazil. Colombia is second.
- Caffeine is on the International Olympic Committee list of prohibited substances. Athletes who test positive for more than 12 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of urine may be banned from the Olympic Games!
- According to Archives of General Medicine, coffee drinkers have sex more frequently and enjoy it more than non-coffee drinkers. -- from http://www.funtrivia.com/Food/Coffee.html
Nah, I don't think so... -esefee ;)
By the way, the image I have on the top is my first take at making transparent images. It's lousy :( Well, as they say, practice makes perfect :)